Sunday, November 18, 2012

Some New Fairy Wings

As promised earlier this year when I did my Alice in Wonderland blog, I am working on another one for my other favorite story of all time, Peter Pan.  

However, since it's not finished yet, and I want to share something with you this evening, I thought I'd post a gallery of my newest fairy wings that I have been creating througout this last spring, summer and fall...(though making my fairies is my biggest creative passion, designing and creating fairy wings runs a very close second :)

I wear them every chance I get, and when I am not actually wearing them, have them displayed all over the walls of our home  :)

I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them!  You can find many of them for sale in my etsy shop at: http://www.faeryspellcreations.etsy com

(.... I love to create custom wings, too!)






































No comments:

Post a Comment